MB Thomas RV Sales RV Rental Guidelines
We strive to provide the unit booked, but if unable to do so we will provide a unit of equal or greater value.
We require: $1000.00 Insurance and interior deductible deposit. (deposit is fully refundable if Rental vehicle is returned on time, undamaged, and clean).
To rent, a person must:
1. Be 25 yrs of age or older.
2. Have a valid driver's license.
3. Have a valid insurance card.
4. Have a major credit card.
5. A deposit of $300.00 for motor homes $150.00 for travel trailers & pop ups is required to reserve a unit, deposit is applied to rental at time of pick-up (reservation deposit is refundable less 5% processing fee if canceled at least 30 days prior to departure).
6. Never take more people than the vehicle is designed to accommodate. Use seat belts as basis.
7. Never use the vehicle to tow.
8. Never carry any objects on the roof or allow anyone on the roof.
Pick-up after 3:00pm and Return before 9:00am the morning after end date. No Charge.
M B Thomas RV Sales, Inc. and Camper Rentals, Inc. reserves the right to substitute with similar or like motor homes in the event the the reserved rental unit is not available at the time.
Camper Rentals, Inc. does not compensate for minor inconveniences or malfunctioning generators. However, if your rental unit becomes inoperable, please contact us as soon as possible so we can arrange service.